Monday, April 6, 2009

Where It Really Begins

Interesting title huh well ill explain about it after i tell you bout my day cause its gonna lead to it. So today i had a confirmation test for the navy but i failed it so i guess ima need to get an interview so they can know i didnt cheat or anything. ME cheat wtf -.- ahaha oK SO after my test i went home to a babuling mom hella annoying so i was like hurry up lets go to my couins party and in my head i should bring kristy cause most of my family is gonna be there and it would be good and a lead to a good relationship if she meets my family plus i think its makes it more offical ahaha and ya thats why the title is wat it is :] Cause foreal this is foreal like you cant even explain the way i feel anyways i cant wait til thursday cause i get to go out with her side of the family for the rest of my break btw my break is almost over monday i start school again -.- so ionno hella confused with wat i wanna do so i think ima go to sleep now goodnight ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment