Tuesday, April 7, 2009

BBQ at Mission

So today i woke up and ran at the park took a long ass run but it was good exercise then gen calls me saying that were going to the beach for a bbq with swang gang and i was like hey why not ya know so we went hella ate burgers for awhile til we decided to play basketball hella schooling em. After everyone just started chilling in the tent and it was a all boys only so the girls hella hide our shoes so we had to look for em like it was an easter egg hunt or watever . After we found em we went back to chillin kinda started to get lame so we went to play ball again. When it got dark we started a ghetto bonfire with our bbq thingy and started to make smores hella good :] til it started rainin like a bitch so we all packed up our shit and dipped well other ppl went to tapex we went home. Then i think ima go shower now cuz i feel hella dirty -.- anyways tell me why everytime my parents try to talk to me about anything that shit hella irriates me like wtf when i was younger and they thought i had nothing good for me they didnt give a fuck wat i did and now that i proved them wrong that i am gonna be someone when i grow up thats when there all up on my nuts like nigga back off shit i use to ask you for help with something but you go im to busy to help you on your homework just cause you favorite show was on tv then now just cause im in the navy you think im gonna help you after im out try again cause ones im set you'll never hear from me again like foreal though i hate it like when you think someone cant do it then when he does you try to be all ya i always believed in you hella ronchey but fuck it like i could careless anyways tomorrow around 10 ima go to the navy place for my interview because they think i cheated on my test hella stupid but watever after this interview i better be done with all this cuz im tired of going back n forth like every week makes me not wanna join anymore. And today after my parents tried to talk to me i hella was happy i was going to the navy cause ima be gone for awhile and i wont have to hear em talk then i hope i get station somewhere far from them cuz really im hella tired of em but the only thing im tripping bout is kristy cuz i dont wanna leave her here if she really is gonna be waiting for me ya know hella messed up but we'll see wat happens

No comments:

Post a Comment