Saturday, April 4, 2009

Home On a Friday

Isnt so bad after all :] I mean when your girlfriend is stuck with you and all you do is watch movies like theres no tomorrow ahah. So today my day went by fast but i hella loved it for some reason like it felt like a special day. I woke up around 10 am thinkin i was gonna run to the park and back but go up and have a sore lower back which still now hurts -.- So instead i decide to clean out my closet with my mom we hella found some out clothes that are hella tight so i kept em and the rest we threw away. At this moment my "donkey"(girlfriend) and no pants(lindsey) were on a mission to go to my house. Ahah i could of just picked em up at madison but i was pretty lazy so i waked for them but they were taking hella long so i decide to come get em. So i went to the 8th street trolley station and they werent there -.- then they said they were at a blue bench wtf theres millions of blue benches ahah but luckily i found em then we went to the library to ask if i can do my community service there but they said i need a police approvement since im wat you call a crimial for stayin pass curfew ahah -.- then went to my navy recruit but i guess today there were off so instead we just went to my house to chill we got home i showered then lindsey had to go to madison because she had some guys ipod so i dropped her off then me n my gf went to tapex got my favorite drink suddenly my mom calls like always telling me to go home so we went home. Stayed at my house for a while then went downstairs for my neighbors birthday party . Kristy being vegan ate meat today :] so i guess shes not vegan anymore ahaha after we ate kristy and my mom had a long ass talk while i watch this movie i forgot wat movie it was but it was interesting then kristy and my mom finish there little girl talk and went there separate ways my mom going to sleep and kristy watchin a movie with me. After the movie was over (3rd movie we saw) we left the living room so my mom could watch her tfc and on with our night jk but ya i really like this day ;] so every 2nd month on the 18th sounds like a plan to me. Btw the second made up for the first so dont complain ahaha well its hella late so ima go sleep now. wait everyones been asking me about partys and wat not well it seems like everyone that i usually kick it with doesnt really hit me up anymore but ya its ok i guess im just tryna stay outta trouble and what not plus you'll see me at a party again once in awhile. And i mean if you think im not in SG nemore think again cuz Swang gang to me = family and i would never forget you guys but the thing is i miss the OG SG not the new one thats why i havent been around lately cuz its all different now not even the same thing cuz like right now its all bout drinkin and smoking before it was about actually kicking with the fam at beaches park and wherever we use to go ionno but i hella miss this

No comments:

Post a Comment