Sunday, March 29, 2009

What If...

Dont you ever have that feeling when you doubt things like what if and what not. Well having that feeling makes you think bout lots of stuff. Well i guess its just an obstacle you have to go through just to see if its true or not like at times i think bout it but then again i know i really want it so im gonna work it out. Anyways today or this week hasnt been all that great like i really wanna go back to school so i could forget bout everything and another at least i wont be bored stuck at home. Like school is the only place i could relax cuz theres actually ppl there other than at home. I think its prolly cause i cant be alone drives me crazy. So today i was suppose to go workout with WC today but ionno wat happen and then i was suppose to go to the park but i got really tired for some reason then someone was suppose to visit but she couldnt and i understand -.- so i guess i had nothing to do again like always and TV gets boring after awhile and sleepin takes most of my day away so really i had nothing else to do but blog. Tomorrow i have an appointment to get my tooth pulled out then i have to go to the navy recruitin place to get my papers then i have an interview at subway then that goes my day. Anyways i have new goals for myself now. Like i need to get away from trouble for a better future so im not gonna party for awhile and also ima be above the influence. Another thing finish my community service somewhere cuz i need to finish it so i wont have a record -.- but finally monday i get out of probation :] ahah i know this blog was outta order but im just writing drop watever comes to my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment